- Equipment for plastic and rubber production and processing
- Machines and equipment for processing
- Machinery and equipment for preprocessing and recycling
- Extruders and extrusion machines
- Extrusion lines
- Casting facilities
- Blow moulding machines
- Injection moulding machines
- Thermoform machines and tools
- Equipment for foam plastic and reactive layer processing
- Equipment for further treatment
- Welding equipment
- Press moulds and dies
- Auxiliary equipment, components, forms, matrices
- Test and monitoring instrumentation and automation instruments
- Raw and ancillary materials (catalysts, stabilizers, fillers, foaming agents, pigments) for plastic production
- Plastic and rubber products (semi-processed goods, finished articles, including those from secondary materials)
- Ancillary machines and facilities for plastic waste
- Logistics: warehouse equipment
- Services in plastic and rubber production
:: Special Events
Also, a Round Table to be attended by Kazakhstan officials and Thematic Workshops staged by the exhibiting companies are planned within the exhibition framework.
Special attention we are paying to the professional visitors’ promotion in Kazakhstan, Central Asia (Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan). More than 15,000 representatives from 6 different sectors: chemistry, oil & gas, construction, mining, metallurgy and transport - will be invited to visit the exhibition.
Iteca and its partner ITE, the leading organisers of international exhibitions and conferences world-wide, organise over 30 exhibitions in Central Asia and Caspian region that highlight a variety of themes.
The largest exhibitions we held in the CIS countries are KIOGE (Kazakhstan: Oil and Gas), MIOGE (Moscow: Oil and Gas), NDT (Moscow: Not-Destructive Testing Equipment and Devices), OGU (Uzbekistan: Oil and Gas); KazBuild (Kazakhstan: Construction); BATIMAT (Saints-Petersburg: Construction), BakuBuild (Azerbaijan: Construction), Kazmet (Kazakhstan: Metallurgy) If you are interested in Kazakhstan market, you can choose participation in Plastex Central Asia 2011 exhibition as a very good opportunity to promote you Company here.
:: Official Support