- Official Support
- Country Overview
- Government Regulation of Petrochemical Industry
- Why CHEMIE?
- Topics of CHEMIE 2014 trade show
- CHEMIE 2012 - Facts and Figures
- Attracting Attendees
- Advertising Campaign
- DATES: November 5-7, 2014
- VENUE: Atakent International Exhibition Center, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- FREQUENCY: bi-annual
:: Official Support
- Almaty City Administration
- ITE Group Plc, ITECA, GIMA, ITE CHINA
:: Country Overview Kazakhstan has rich oil and gas reserves in its western regions and is one of the world's largest oil producers.
Ten years ago, Kazakhstan became the first of the CIS countries to receive an investment-grade rating from the international rating agencies such as Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor's, Fitch Ratings and A.M. Best Company. The country is rated as "BBB" and "Stable" in all cases.
Total international reserves of Kazakhstan, including foreign exchange reserves of the National Bank and the assets of the National Fund, showed 4.3% growth for the period between January and March 2014 and reached $99.3 billion.
:: Government Regulation of Petrochemical Industry Creating a world-class petrochemical industry in Kazakhstan is one of the main priorities in economic diversification through comprehensive and deep processing of hydrocarbons.
Today, as part of the State Program for Rapid Industrial and Innovation Development of Kazakhstan in 2010-2014 years and the Strategic Plan of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011-2015, construction of world-class petrochemical plants is underway.
- Construction of Integrated Gas and Chemical Complex investment project in the Region of Atyrau (production capacity of 500,000 tons of polypropylene per year and 800,000 tons of polyethylene per year);
- Construction of the Aromatic Hydrocarbons Production Complex at the Atyrau Refinery investment project (production capacity of 133,000 tons of benzene per year and 496,000 tons of p-xylene per year);
- Production of Road Bitumen at the Aktau Plastics Plant investment project (production capacity of 400,000 tons of road bitumen per year).
:: Why CHEMIE? Production and processing of plastics is one of the fastest growing sectors in the petrochemical industry. Widespread use of polymeric materials is the basis for a technological breakthrough in all areas of the national economy and serves to meet a strong demand from the industry and the public.
A trade show featuring global achievements in the field of petrochemicals is a perfect opportunity for scientific, engineering and business communities to learn about the latest developments in technology and equipment, make useful business acquaintances and sign agreements and contracts.
:: Topics of CHEMIE 2014 trade show
- Raw materials and equipment for chemical and petrochemical industries
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Basic chemicals and inorganic chemistry
- Organic synthesis
- Chemical fibers and yarns
- Composite materials, fiberglass
- Raw materials for the production of paints and varnishes
- Grinders and mixers
- Dispersing equipment
- Painting equipment
- Equipment for surface preparation
- Drying equipment
- Color selection equipment
- Measurement and control instruments
- Industrial paints and varnishes
- Automotive paints
- Anticorrosive paints
- Protective wood paints and finishes
- Powder coatings
- Paints and varnishes with special properties
- Paint and varnish research
- Synthetic rubbers and rubber goods
- Household chemicals
- Commercial chemicals
- Reagents, catalysts
- Microbiological synthesis, biotechnologies
- Industrial filters
- Chemical production management
- Storage and transportation of chemical and petrochemical products
- Containers and packing materials, Packaging
- Chemical technology, scientific research
- Personal protective equipment, workwear
- Tools and equipment for technological processes automation and production management systems
- Industrial Non-Destructive Testing
- Laboratory and analytical equipment and instruments
- Environmental protection
- Communication solutions
:: CHEMIE 2012 - Facts and Figures The 9th CHEMIE and the 6th Plastex Central Asia trade shows were held in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Both events shared a venue with KazBuild Spring 2012, the 7th Kazakhstan international trade show on construction.
Total floor area - 2,500 sq m, display area - 250 sq m.
Number of exhibitors - 17 companies from Austria, China, Germany, Kazakhstan, Russia, Switzerland and Taiwan.
For the first time the trade show featured exhibitors from Kazakhstan including LLP Chemie & Technology - chemicals, LLP Polyolefin - TLC - distribution of the most widely produced polymers, colorants and additives made in Russia, China and Ukraine; other participants included Clariant Consulting (Switzerland) and Clariant chemical corporation, one of the world's largest manufacturers of specialty chemicals. A large range of equipment for plastic manufacturing and processing was presented by Herbold Meckesheim GmbH (Germany), one of the leading manufacturers of equipment for plastics grinding and pulverization, as well as for washing, separation and drying of soiled plastic waste. Exhibitors included companies from China, e.g. major manufacturers of equipment for plastic goods production, a firm specializing in design and manufacture of extrusion lines for plastic pipes, and a manufacturer of molds. Russia was represented by a number of companies such as CJSC SIBUR Holding (the largest petrochemical company in Russia and Eastern Europe with a full-cycle production including gas processing, production of monomers, plastics and synthetic rubbers, as well as plastics processing), JSC Karpov Chemical Plant (inorganic chemistry), LLC AVK-Polymer (equipment for plastics processing), OJSC Kazanorgsintez (producer of more than 170 different products). Starlinger & Co. Gesellschaft m.b.H. (Austria) showcased a technology for manufacturing well-known ad*STAR valved bags for cement and other granular products and more. In three days, the event was attended by over 2,000 specialists.
:: Attracting Attendees Direct mailing of 15,000 invitations using a professional database that includes all interested companies and institutions in Kazakhstan, as well as sending invitations through our offices in Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan and Russia.
Distribution of 5,000 invitations through specialized publications and institutions in Kazakhstan.
:: Advertising Campaign
- Advertising and articles in specialized publications in Kazakhstan and Central Asia
- Radio and TV advertising in Almaty and the regions of Central Asia during two weeks before the event
- Outdoor advertising in Almaty
- Internet marketing